In this course, the learner is shown a one-hour video presentation by Dr. Sanjay Sharma.
The video covers the following topics:
- A brief lesson in retinal anatomy and function
- How the layers of the retina appear on an OCT
- The terminology and appearance of disease pathologies on OCT
- The NOERC Method for initially reading an OCT image
- How to follow the NOERC Method with OCT landmarking, and reading the three deep lines.
- An examination and diagnosis of multiple example cases of retinal disease; with each case containing multiple diagnostic images (OCT, OCTA, fundus, angiography).