Before moving on to the video, take a moment to examine the case and choose your diagnosis below. The patient is a 6-year-old boy with a 3-month history of decreased vision in both eyes.
Pediatric Ophthalmologist, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, ON
- Develop a diagnostic approach to children with uveitis
- Learn updated screening guidelines for JIA uveitis
- Optimize management for pediatric non-infectious uveitis
In this one-hour video lecture course Dr. Crystal Cheung takes the viewer through the following topics:
- A diagnosis approach to non-infectious uveitis in children
- Screening Guidelines for JIA Uveitis
- Management of Non-Infectious Uveitis
- Multiple Case Reviews
- Stepwise Approach to Systemic IMTs
Uveitis + CataractCORRECT
In this video course we will review this case and discuss some of the details. See Case 1 at 18:00.
Access Full Case Content
Get full access to the content of this case. Purchase this case now for $39. Plus, save when you buy 3 cases.